Home Owners

Homeowners and Renters Insurance

Homeowners Insurance
Home and Property insurance covers a policyholder's physical residence as well as its contents against damage or loss from fire, theft, vandalism as well as weather related floods, hurricane, hail and lighting.  Homeowners Insurance coverage also takes care of the individual's responsibility for any injuries people might suffer while on the property covered by the policy.

Condo Insurance
Condominiums and Co-Ops have two different kinds of insurance to protect your property. There is a "master policy" provided by the condo or co-op board, that typically covers the common areas that you share with others in the building such as the lobby, hallways and elevator.  Condo Insurance provides additional coverage as a personal insurance policy that will cover your condo as well as your personal possessions. 

Insurance Coeur d'AleneRenters Insurance
Renters can also insure possessions and have protection against liability. Renters Insurance is similar to Home Owners Insurance, it covers possessions in the event of a disaster and provides liability coverage in the event of injury or damage caused to other people.

Manufactured Home Insurance
Manufactured Home Insurance comes in two types, property and liability.  Manufactured Home Insurance does differ from typical Home Owners Insurance depending on if you are renting the property that the manufactured home is located on, use the home seasonally, or if it is a commercial property.

Return to Local Resources


Quick Quote

Quick Quote Image

No errors
No errors
No errors
No errors
No errors
No errors
No errors

Trusted. Experienced. Secure.


Merchant Marketplace

View Featured HomesHome Value Wizard